Hoy voy a hablaros de una banda que acabo de conocer. Los que me conocen ya saben que no sólo mainstream vive el indie :) y los indiegnados del pop-rock como yo pues nos gusta investigar y descubrir bandas nuevas...

Today I would like to talk about a music band I recently met. Some of you may already know that I am not only interested in the mainstream groups... Indies like me are always in search of new groups... 

Como dirían los que me conocen... "ah,uno de esos grupos que te gustan a tí que sólo te gustan si los conocen menos 100 personas" pues en este caso en su página de Facebook son 1879 (incluyéndome)
No está mal...

For sure some people may think "Oh, one of those beloved groups only known by a bunch of people..." However, in this case, and according to their Facebook profile, they are closely followed by more than 1800 already (me included).

Bueno , fuera formalismos ... la banda en cuestión es un descubrimiento que ha llegado a mí .Se llaman Coastal Cities y acaban de sacar un EP de 4 canciones.

That sounds pretty good, doesn't it?


Seriously now, I am so glad that I discovered this band! Its name is Coastal Cities and they have just launched their first EP with 4 songs in it.



Su primer single se llama Think Tank y pinta muy bien. Un indie-pop fresco y llamando a mover las piernas de toda la generación skinny-jeaned como lo llaman en Inglaterra. Con reefs de guitarras pegadizos y el clásico piano , guitarras , bajo y batería tan pop - rock.


You really should go and listen their first single named Think Tank. It is a really fresh indie-pop style that is sure to leave no one indifferent! The skinny-jeaned generation -as commonly known in the UK- already know about them. Guitar reefs, the classic piano, the bass, the drums... They sound so pop-rock!

He escuchado el Ep y me gusta bastante... ya me iré informando de si vienen a nuestro país , seguro que si y ahí estaremos para cubrir y descubrirlos.(y si no presionamos para que los traigan!!!)
Aquí os dejo el vídeo de su primer single... y en enlace al EP en spotify ...disfrutad!



I already listened to the EP and I love it! I am trying to find out whether they are coming to Spain. I hope they are so that to write a report about it. Otherwise we will keep trying as much as necessary to enjoy their music! 

Here you can see the video of their first single as well as the link to their EP in Spotify. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

PS: Thanks to Bea to translate the post in English!!